Back


BACK !
New life was coming soon ?
Our promises was gone.-i know it
You don't care
I don't care
This 2 day both of us really "cold
"
Really didn't say what at school or somewhere -whatever

Nothing gonna change
But i just knew our love was changed .
He/She ask me how was you 2 .
I just would answer them "still okay,nothing happen and wont die"

OMG !
What's wrong ?
Anything happen ?
Nothing .
Just BYE.

Today i was bring my cookie to school
Then my friends was ate my cookie
The first Kar yan said:the cookie is too hard
The second suet li said :so hard too ! but yummy
Oder friends was said :it was too hard , my teen was broken !
Wah !
My cookies really "MM Tim"
Maybe next time will make some interesting to them.
ha-ha-ha
Later my kitchen Bi-Ba-BOOM...
Then only know
ha-ha-ha
But the most of my friends was me 5/10 .<>

Popular Posts