What You Thinking NOW



Even though you don't know my feeling
Please-don't even say i got feeling on other people
I don't think i will do that on now
I just wanna tell you,granted that i dead i still will love you
I wont leave you alone on now
I just will love you
Inconceivable you leave me
I really can't leave you away
Because now my feeling is deep on you
I just afraid you will no feeling

Can i know more your heart
I don't even know that what you thinking
Tired to think what you are thinking
Pressure now
Are you still loving me
Are you still care me
Are you lied me now ?
Are you got feeling on other people
What you thinking now
I very disorder to think now

When you said
him:you don't love me anymore?
him:you got feeling with other people?
him:if you don't love me,you can break up with me .

When i was wrote your msg i cried
I was very heartburn
How can you can said like that
And i said
Don't sight ! Just smile !
And i said
The Smile On Your Face Lets Me Know You Need Me
What you said
Just replied "OH"
Really tired on now
And i doesn't had any feeling on him
KAYS !
Don't said i had that feeling again
If not i really will angry on you

NO REVISION ON MY EXAM NOW

Popular Posts