Sunday



Take this on Sunday*

Sunday i was gone a big shopping center
There got many people
I was buy many things at there

Woooo !
NICE for many things there had




I was went to a shop ( SUPERMEN SHOP)
That shop just sell some shirt,pants and jacket also
And shirt logo was SUPERMEN logo
NICE!~
My brother bought shirt at there
Totally his bought 2 shirt 1 jacket

Total:RM200++
WAH !

It was so expensive
But his still want to bought





Then i went to SASA bought some hair style things
WAH!
It was so nice
i bought 2 for hair 1 for eyes liner and brush
And
I go bought shoes
NICE shoes
AND bought some shirt ,pants
BUT THAT DAY I WAS VERY HAPPY

But tired also
We hang whole day at that shopping center
IS TOO TIRED


I took many pic
Damn love
(: *




Some more pic lazy to upload *

Popular Posts