Moody Is What ?


Now i always late sleep Le
How
My panda eyes coming soon
Sad-
How come i always Moody
When i Moody i want he sing song to me
but ...
I know he wont do that,right
So I'll try to listen some happy song
Make myself happy back
Now can't sleep again
Whole day no need sleep again
Tomorrow need tuition and need go some lesson
How can i don't want sleep
I really very trouble
Don't know can do what
I supports to be happy right
Why must Moody ?
Why must Unhappy ?
Why must Trouble ?
Oh My God , i gonna to change my attitude now
I don't now mine attitude
It's too bad
Suck attitude
Why now i not same like last time already
How now
I want change back
Or
Continues mine attitude now
Disorder on my feeling


Exam coming soon
Need study hard
Revision need do some more
This time exam i don't have confidence
Because go v.b competition
P.class
Always going out class
During class just talking
So this time exam sure don't have confidence
..........
Some more i just keep hand in the heart the emotion
How come i can get good mark
But i will try my best in my exam
First time exam i get many good mark
So this time i want get better that last time
I supports to be do it
I can do it also


Popular Posts