Excited

Woo !
Monday until today pn.lau was no came school
School became very noisily and many people break some glasses
Wah !
Love school life like that
Can do your own style
Damn cool
If Pn.lau continue no come school -school real can always noisily

That's good
No need study also

Like that only call school life -RIGHT ?
Today started wont cut hand again
I promises u -OKAY !
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I miss my dog so much
She is always beside me
I wont forgot my lover BABY
She always is my BABY
BABY is a cute dog
I LOVE BABY !
BABY IS TOO CUTE-RIGHT ?








Today my mood so good
With him good also
We back like last time
Very good
Damn like it !
Happy (:
I love you forever -Chuan !
I think he is a best
I don't think he is a bad
He always is my lover -DARLING !
Noting can replaces him
Our love never end -DARLING !


♥Thє sмilэ oп yоuя fαce lєtѕ мє kпoω you nєэd me
Our Love Never END








Popular Posts