Haiz :(


Do you know what my feel when you smoke ?
DO you know what my feel when you say bad world to me ?
Do you know what my feel when you don''t bother me ?
I know no people is PREFECT
I know no people is BEST
I know no people is BAD
But i don't even know why i feel you is THE BAD
Is your attitude's problem ? or is your treat person's attitude problem ?
What should i can tell you ?
What should you do on your future ?
What should you be on your future ?
I don't even know you can become what ?
Actually you can be GOOD .
Except you don't want be GOOD
Now i feel you change your attitude
Stopping SMOKE
Stopping treat people BAD
ALL BAD ATTITUDE IS STOPPING NOW
I'm so HAPPY you can change it
Whatever what you do
I just wanna you change your attitude then enough
NOW i should tell you
NOW MY FEEL IS : ILOVEYOUFOREVER Don'tLeaveAlone


Popular Posts